Tuesday 27 February 2018

Man On A Tightrope Postcard

Hi everyone, very cold and snowy here today.

To day I'm sharing the postcard that I've made for the UK Stampers February postcard swap.
I'm also entering it in the Take A Word Silhouette challenge.


I covered my postcard with some patterned paper that came with a Stampington magazine. I stamped some script and stamped the Paperartsy buildings in black Archival ink. I also stamped the Tim Holtz man on a tightrope and words with black Archival. The little birds were die cut with an Impression Obsession die. I edged the postcard with a felt tip.

I've added a couple of snowy photos.


Josh and Murphy enjoying a good sniff round a tree.


This photo was taken from my dining room at lunchtime.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me, enjoy what's left of the day. xxx Hazel.

12 comments:

  1. This card is beyound beautiful Hazel and wow - you have nearly as much snow as we here. Lovely to see the two black beauties as contrast to all the white!
    Happy week!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the stamps you used. Lovely photos, too, I will be happy when this cold is over. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card with wonderful stamps , great snowphotos!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, the ideal way to stay cosy with the weather the way it is, you have more snow than we have here. Is that flatties enjoying a sniff around?

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a fabulous postcard, the silhouette stamps look super.
    Lovely snowy photos, its still snowing here in the NE.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful piece of silhouette art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and very clever work Hazel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful postcard, and great photo of those cheeky doggies enjoying the snow.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love a lot your postcard Hazel!
    And your photos too, especially the second one, very dreamlike and lyrical.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your silhouette postcard is simply STUNNING!!! Love what you done!!!

    Greetings Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one just speaks to me! I love your great idea of the man on the tightrope - and the text! I, too, am on a different path, and I'm certainly not lost. To each his own, and this is a beautiful example of that. Although I'll stay away from high wires, :) Beautiful snow photos.

    ReplyDelete