Sunday 1 October 2017

Altered Wooden Box

The first of the month so that means another challenge at Altered Eclectics, as always the challenge is Anything Altered/Mixed Media no cards allowed.


For my DT piece I've altered a wooden box.


I took the lid of the box.


Then I painted it with Decoart paint.


I then covered it with Imagination Crafts rice paper.


I coloured some card with decoart paint and stamped some Honey Doo flowers on it, I cut the flowers out and painted some distress crackle paint over them, the wooden bird was painted with the paint, then I added a metal clock charm and some metal flowers.


The rest of the design team have made some wonderful pieces and would love you to visit them to take a look.

Thank you for dropping by. xxx Hazel.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic piece Hazel, looks so elegant and beautiful now. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and the rice paper really gives the illusion of more depth. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! what a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Hazel - lovely work and so different, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A glorious transformation Hazel!
    Alison oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box is stunning Hazel and I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete